TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT COURSE
RIIWHS205D Control Traffic With Stop/Slow Bat
In our traffic management course, you will learn the skills to implement a trafﬁc management plan, control traffic with a stop and slow bat, set up trafﬁc control equipment, use signs and devices to direct and coordinate trafﬁc through a work zone, trafﬁc guidance scheme or road works. Successful students will understand how to guide drivers through changed road conditions, making this a valuable skillset for a range of industries.
- Understand a trafﬁc management plan
- Control and direct trafﬁc
- Understand trafﬁc control signage and barricades
- Use two-way radios
- Understand trafﬁc control responsibilities
- Assess hazards and risks
- Basic signalling techniques
- Understand building and civil construction terminology
- We offer traffic control courses via our accredited training partner in multiple locations including Avalon, Thomastown, Williamstown and Dandenong.
Duration – 1 day
- Weekends & weekdays
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited trafﬁc management statement of attainment.
- Fee for service – $250
- Payment upon completion of course
How To Book:
- Fill out the booking form below or call us
- We will send you the upcoming available dates
- Select your date and attend the training course
- Pay on the day